Tuesday, December 9, 2008

quotes encountered today

"Oh, my life is changing everyday,
In every possible way.
And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems,
Never quite as it seems."
-The Cranberries... lyrics to my favorite song, which woke me up this morning and made me smile despite so little sleep.


"Do not kiss your children
so they will kiss you back
but so they will kiss their children,
and their children's children."

-Noah benShea... found on my Starbucks cup at lunch.


"Oh yeah, go shorty, it's my birthday, it's my birthday."
-Mary... to me upon hearing word back that we got a new awesome listing on the Riviera. She's hilarious.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

I LOVE the "kiss your children" quote! It manages to express beautifully something about parenting that I feel is so important, but that can be difficult to articulate.