Happy Birthday to you, Outnumber the Sand.
I started this blog a year ago. I'm happy that I did because...
1) I have an outlet for various ideas and thoughts that I used to never fully formulate and this forces me to completely think them out and put a period at the end.
2) I'm reminded of how much I love writing, and I am glad to have an opportunity to do it, since I hadn't been writing anything really for years.
3) Writing has got me reading more, mostly other blogs, both personal & topical, which I have realized count as quality reading material.
4) It helped me process through a couple of difficult months, having something else to focus on and indirectly express myself through.
5) I am in touch with more friends on a deeper level. Can't ask for much more than that.
So, I'm glad I'm here. Looking forward to whatever the future brings, on these pages and off of them.