Thursday, February 28, 2008

Let there be light.

Was skipping around the internet on Myers Briggs pages and found a funny site asking what each of the 16 types would say when asked how many of them it would take to change a lightbulb. What would your answer be? ;)


ISTJ
One worked in the past, so one will work now!


ISFJ
Only one, me, as long as it is OK with everyone else.


INFJ
Does the light bulb really want to be changed?


INTJ
Could you please define change? And what exactly do you mean by a light bulb?


ISTP
1


ISFP
O, the ISFP is happy just sitting there and experiencing the dark


INFP
2, one to change it and one for support


INTP
Hmm...light..., illuminate..., I=10.76LT(I/4f)(F/V)² Hcos40+If


ESTP
None, till I check the breaker.


ESFP
Who cares - the important thing is that it would be fun!


ENFP
Well let's see, there's one to notice the bulb is out, and one to make a new lampshade, and one to read a magazine article on alternative lighting means, and one to draw a picture of a candle, and...


ENTP
One, but only after tightening, wiggling, shaking, testing, etc. to make sure it's not something else


ESTJ
The cost/benefit ratio would dictate only one.


ESFJ
At least 2 - let me get on the phone and call someone to come over...


ENFJ
But that was my favorite light bulb!


ENTJ
YOU!!! CHANGE THAT DAMN BULB!!!


(...so funny to me that some of these answers like "check the breaker" are so practical, I never would have thought of them! Or so simple and straighforward, just like their type. I do identify with the INFP answer, but I thought the ENFJ answer sounded a lot like me too, as Zac pointed out!)